I am an Assistant Professor of Marketing at Cornell University’s SC Johnson Graduate School of Management, where I lead the Data Analytics Group (DAG). You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I teach NBA 4920/6921: Artificial Intelligence for Marketing Strategy.
Research interests: Randomized and quasi-experiment design, causal inference with text, knowledge graphs, persuasion through text
- 2022.10: Paper on status biases on ChangeMyView accepted to EMNLP-F!
- 2022.08: Paper on persuasion and reputation accepted to Management Science!
- 2022.07: Recognized as a top reviewer for ICML 2022!
- 2022.05: Received an AmFam Data Science Institute Research Grant!
- 2022.03: Received the Psychology of Technology Dissertation Award!
- 2021.11: Was interviewed for the Diaries of Social Data Research podcast!
- 2021.09: Was a runner-up for the Nunamaker-Chen Dissertation Award!
- 2021.07: Recognized as a top reviewer for ICML 2021!
- 2020.12: Recognized as a Rising Star in Data Science by U. Chicago!