Previously, I received my PhD in Information Systems and Management from the Heinz College of Carnegie Mellon University. I have also spent time working at the Max Planck Institute for Software Systems, Pinterest Labs, and Yahoo!.
Research interests: Randomized and quasi-experiment design, causal inference with text, knowledge graphs, persuasion through text
- 2021.09: Paper on equitable deliberation (with a randomized experiment on ChangeMyView) accepted for discussion at WISE 2021!
- 2021.09: Preprint on causal inference and NLP out on arXiv!
- 2021.09: Thrilled to be a runner-up for the INFORMS ISS Nunamaker-Chen Dissertation Award!
- 2021.07: Recognized as one of the best reviewers for ICML 2021!
- 2021.02: Paper on influence via ethos received the Best Paper Award at the AAAI 2021 workshop on AI for Behavioral Change!
- 2020.12: Selected to the inaugral cohort of Rising Stars in Data Science by the University of Chicago!