I am an Assistant Professor of Marketing and a graduate field member of Computer Science at Cornell University. I lead the Data Analytics Group (DAG). You can reach me at email@example.com.
I teach NBA 4920/6921: Artificial Intelligence for Marketing Strategy.
Prospective students: If you are interested in collaborating with me and are: (i) a doctoral student admitted to either the Management or the Computer Science graduate fields at Cornell, or (ii) a computer science masters student (MS, MEng) looking to enroll in CS 5999, or (iii) a computer science undergraduate student looking to enroll in CS 4999 or participate in BURE; please reach out over email!
- 2022.10: Paper on status biases on ChangeMyView accepted to EMNLP-F!
- 2022.08: Paper on persuasion and reputation accepted to Management Science!
- 2022.07: Recognized as a top reviewer for ICML 2022!
- 2022.05: Received an AmFam Data Science Institute Research Grant!
- 2022.03: Received the Psychology of Technology Dissertation Award!
- 2021.11: Was interviewed for the Diaries of Social Data Research podcast!
- 2021.09: Was a runner-up for the Nunamaker-Chen Dissertation Award!
- 2021.07: Recognized as a top reviewer for ICML 2021!
- 2020.12: Recognized as a Rising Star in Data Science by U. Chicago!