Research interests: human-algorithm interaction, co-creation, and alignment; causal inference and natural language processing.
Teaching: NBA 4920/6921: AI for Marketing.
Prospective students: See this page.
- 2022.10: Paper on status biases on ChangeMyView accepted to EMNLP-F!
- 2022.08: Paper on persuasion and reputation accepted to Management Science!
- 2022.07: Recognized as a top reviewer for ICML 2022!
- 2022.05: Received an AmFam Data Science Institute Research Grant!
- 2022.03: Received the Psychology of Technology Dissertation Award!
- 2021.11: Was interviewed for the Diaries of Social Data Research podcast!
- 2021.09: Was a runner-up for the Nunamaker-Chen Dissertation Award!
- 2020.12: Recognized as a Rising Star in Data Science by U. Chicago!